Our publications include:
- termly REtoday magazine (subscription)
- termly curriculum publication for primary RE
- termly curriculum publication for secondary RE
- publications on a range of curriculum issues
- picture packs
- email newsletters
Download the overviews of some of our primary RE publications by religion, theme or topic in PDF.
God and the Big Bang
Developments and discoveries in science are often cited as the reason for decline in religious belief. Is religion directly challenged by science, or are science and faith simply operating in different spheres? Scientific knowledge is often presented as the only reliable form of information, yet for people of faith religion provides answers to questions they feel science cannot.
This curriculum book for ages 11-18 explores current questions at the heart of contemporary science and Christian faith through the work of scientists, philosophers and thinkers who are also Christians. Students will consider what is meaningful in both science and Christianity, and what both reveal about the human condition.
RE Today also publishes:
- Professional REflection, the termly professional journal of the National Association of Teachers of RE (NATRE)
- British Journal of Religious Education (BJRE), termly, in conjunction with Taylor and Francis
Further information about publications and sales can be obtained by sending an email to the Birmingham office or phoning the sales team (0121 458 3313).
Information about copyright relating to all RE Today’s publications is found here.