NATRE is the subject teacher association for RE professionals in primary and secondary schools and higher education, providing a focal point for their concerns, a representative voice at national level and publications and courses to promote professional development.
NATRE works to address the real concerns of RE teachers in all schools and institutions. NATRE works
- through its Executive and Executive Officer
- to publish REsource journal, its professional journal ;
- to run courses for RE teachers;
- to offer support to local RE teachers’ groups;
- to keep this website up to date with news and downloadable resources for RE teachers;
- to monitor government action and inaction with regard to RE and to respond to consultation papers;
- to press the case for more time, staff, training and money for RE.
NATRE’s website provides more detail and resources.
NATRE is sponsored by RE Today Services.