RE Today Services works nationally and internationally to support Religious Education in schools. It is committed to the teaching of the major world faiths in Religious Education, and to an accurate and fair representation of their beliefs, values and practices in all its teaching materials.
Working nationally and internationally to support Religious Education in schools.
Image: Year 2 pupils at Cunningham Hill Infant School regularly use digital video in RE.
RE Today Services fulfils its aims by:
- publishing teaching materials and background papers, together with a termly magazine, REtoday, and the British Journal of Religious Education
- offering professional development and consultancy services through its professional staff
- leading regional, national and international courses for teachers, pupils and others interested in education
- research and curriculum development
- supporting the National Association of Teachers of Religious Education (NATRE) and distributing its termly journal, REsource.